Even though visual language is just half of your vocabulary for your marketing materials, it's still very important. Why? Well, becasuse:
- Some people are visual people, and react well to images.
- Your potential clients can read and understand visual language in an instant – before they even read a word of your copy.
- Images can hold more credibility than words.
- Images can convey a lot of emotion – in a clearer way than words can.
- Images can tell the rest of the story.
- Images can be used in a more repetitive way than words can, without seeming repetitive to your clients. This builds consistency for your business.
I'm sure I'll think up more of these reasons as I go along!